Friday 6 April 2018

Analytical Reflection


Allow me first to congratulate the top three winning teams and thank all the teams for allowing me to observe such a wonderful showcase. In my opinion, every team has their strengths and weaknesses and are unique at their very own way. Team ASTAR and team S.U.N strike me as the most impactful group and they had captured most of my attention while being part of the audience. Although Team ASTAR has a low volume when it comes to speaking, their group has the most fluent delivery while being able to keep the content clear and concise. Team ASTAR’s presentation slides are very professional and has good color contrast making it very pleasant to watch.

Although Team S.U.N does not have an equally fluent speech like the speakers from team ASTAR, their team manages to deliver their content across as the sincerest and intriguing. Their passion on the idea has got me interested and wanting to learn more about it. Their video on the electric buses is very professional and of adequate duration, making it very enjoyable. The speakers of the team are well paced and very consistent with their slides and speaking length. The team is also very well prepared and knowledgeable and can handle the question and answer session very fluently.

Personally, I have learnt several useful tricks from all the teams and will certainly utilize the skills to improving myself and becoming a better presenter. By being part of the audience, it also gave me a chance to know what the audience look for when they are attending a presentation. This will allow me to better cater my voice and slides to the audience in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Huan Choon,

    Thank you for this detailed reflection on the two fine presentations.

    Cheers,

    Brad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Brad,

      Thank you for reading my post. After seeing the teams present, the showcase has make me want to improve myself and be a better presenter. Thank you again for making the showcase possible.

      Best wishes,

      Huan choon

      Delete

Analytical Reflection

Allow me first to congratulate the top three winning teams and thank all the teams for allowing me to observe such a wonderful showcase. I...